Thursday 17 March 2022

Essay: My Dream

 


My Dream 


Everyone wants to be successful in their life so “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe. I also dream of becoming successful in the field I choose although I am still indecisive about the career path I will choose. But I know whatever I choose I will work hard, stay focused and make it big.


It is rightly said, Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears”. Dreams are essential. It is only when you dream big with all your heart you will be able to achieve big. As students our dream is to achieve good marks, have good friends, get support from the family and make it big in life.


I also dream of doing something for my country and I dream of eradicating poverty and social inequality from our country and will do my best in this direction. If we all join hands we shall certainly be able to free our country from these evils.There are so many problems in the country such as poverty, illiteracy and casteism to name a few. Our country was once known for its rich cultural heritage which is all robbed now.


The crime rate in the country is at an all time rise and so are various other issues. While there are a lot of loopholes in the India political system that have led to these problems however we cannot blame it all on the government. Each one of us should contribute our bit towards our country’s development.


Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

એક ઐતિહાસિક સ્થળ: રાણપુરનો ગઢ

રાણપુરનો ગઢ શું તમારી યાદીમાં એવા કોઈ ઐતિહાસિક સ્થળ છે જેની મુલાકાત લેવા તમે બહુજ ઉત્સાહિત હતા અથવા છો? અહીં આ બ્લૉગમાં હું આવા જ એક ઐતિહાસિ...