Tuesday 7 January 2020

Two Fantastic Duo of the Romantic age: Jane Austen and Mary Shelley


Hello readers, 

Warmly welcome to my blog. Here, I write a blog on the imaginative conversation between Jane Austen and Mary Shelley. If they are meet together then what happens in actually? Because of that here we created dialogue of Jane Austen and Mary Shelley. I hope you will  enjoy.




Jane: Hello! Mary. How are you?

Mary: I'm fine Jane. And you!

Jane: I am also very well!

Mary: After a long time ago today we meet What are you doing now a days.

Jane: Nothing is special.

Mary: I am belongs to the eighteenth century. what about you?

Jane: Ohh! That's good. I am from the most important novelist of Nineteenth century.

Mary: I read your many works and I know. something about you as such you concentration on the thoughts and feelings of a limited number of characters and then created as profound an understanding and as precise a vision of the potential of the human spirit as the art of fiction has ever achieved. Although your novels received favorable reviews.

Jane: Yes. This is all right about me and I also see that some qualities of you and your novels, like so many authors praise about you and your imagination and power of discrimination it's really inspired author. After that you borrowed social and moral ideas from Paine and your works. Enlightened an eighteenth century.

Mary: Yes. That's right and another I wrote some works like, Frankenstein and The Modern Prometheus in 1818, History of a six weeks Tour in 1817, The Last man in 1826, Mathilda in 1819, Falner in 1837. So, I won't to know about your works could you please tell me about it?

Jane: Ok fine. I wrote some. Works as such, sense and sensibility in 1811, Pride and Prejudice in 1813, Mansfield park in 1814 Emma in 1816.

Mary: can you discuss your works in detail?

Jane: why not? First I have written sense and sensibility in 1811. It was published anonymously because I have not wrote my name in that particular novel because there were less opportunities to write by woman. It is about three Dashwood sisters, Elinor Dashwood, Marianne Dashwood and Margaret Dashwood. Thay are daughter of Mr and Mrs Henry Dashwood. The novel deals with satirical and comic work offers a vivid depiction of 19th century middle-class life. It follows the experience of love heart broken and Romance of Marianne and Elinor Dashwood.

Mary: It looks fantastic piece of work, so let you know about my Novel Frankenstein.

Jane: Oh! I like it, what is in it?

Mary: I have completed writing of that novel in1817 and it was published 1 January 1818. It is a story about victor Frankenstein and his curiosity and desire to expand his knowledge and do experiments on human body. Therefore he created Monster through the help of science and after he hatred his creation. Then Monster face problem and struggle against social control He won't be able to do anything. At last Monster take revenge from the victor Frankenstein. It consists of demonstrates the of men and women. Although how the humans are changing their nature with the time.

Jane: which kind of element you have included to write these novels.

Mary: I have combined science and the supernatural elements to Frankenstein.

Jane: I am very interested in it. But I have a different kind of a concept in my stories as in, Pride and prejudice. It is published in 1813 and it is Romantic Novel of Manners. Here I have mentioned characters, like Elizabethan Bennet, Fitzwilliam Darcy, Jane Banner Charles Bingley etc.
It is Universally truth that single man is possession of good fortune and want of a wife.The novel focuses on the Bennet and Mrs.Bennett and their five daughters. Jane, Elizabeth, Mary, Kitty and Lydia. The central idea is that to finding a husband for her daughters. The story mainly based on the character of Elizabeth and Darcy. Darcy appears with the proud because of his high ranking social status. While Elizabeth's prejudice against Darcy as wealth and rank after Elizabeth realised that she was wrong and actually he is a selfless kind hearted individual.

Mary: Here you put it down some thoughts whatever you had experience and you are written very well with your contemporary situation. I see that you are interested in writing fiction and nonfiction books.

Jane: Almost also you have done since early your contemporary time that is also that is also very valuable and innovative.

Mary: Thanks you for your interpretation of your thoughts an idea about my work. It is really nice talking to you.

Jane: And also I have great interaction with you.

Thank you......

1 comment:

એક ઐતિહાસિક સ્થળ: રાણપુરનો ગઢ

રાણપુરનો ગઢ શું તમારી યાદીમાં એવા કોઈ ઐતિહાસિક સ્થળ છે જેની મુલાકાત લેવા તમે બહુજ ઉત્સાહિત હતા અથવા છો? અહીં આ બ્લૉગમાં હું આવા જ એક ઐતિહાસિ...